Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Best Part o' My Day

November 6, 2012

Yesterday I learned that Chucho, a good friend of mine, had been adopted by a nice family. Chucho is a former member of the camp dog posse that I used to run around with during my days in Yuendumu, Australia. That was great news, but I knew that crafty little Corgi would eventually find a real home. It was the other dogs in the posse that I was unsure of.

The best part of today was waking up to find out that they too are officially up for adoption thanks to my former boss Gloria Morales and her not-for-profit rescue organization Desert Dogs.
                                          
 The camp dog posse: (bottom left to right) Stewie Jr, Chucho, and Floyd.
                                    (top left to right) Blue, me, Marcel, and Silly Billy.

next day >

No comments:

Post a Comment